My, uh, counselor thinks that I'll get into Yale.
其實我的咨詢師說我可能會進耶魯的
She does? He does, yeah.
她這么說嗎 是啊
He does. Why does he think that?
他這么說了 為什么
Uh, I mean, I guess my grades and scores and my compositions,
可能因為我的成績 分數 還有我的作品
'cause I guess a lot of these schools are looking to fill orchestral spots.
這幾個學校都挺缺管弦樂的人才的
And, uh, he's pretty confident
他還是很自信的
I'll get into pretty much everywhere I apply.
覺得我申請的學校都有門
You look stunned.
你很吃驚啊
He thinks you're gonna get into Yale?
他真覺得你能進耶魯
Yes.
對啊
Really? That's amazing.
真的啊 太好了
I mean, I knew you had good grades and I...
我知道你成績還可以
I always thought you were a genius,
知道嗎 我一直都覺得你是一天才
but you know, I just...
可沒成想
That's so awesome, Troy.
太厲害了
But we're not, um, visiting Yale.
不過我們沒打算去耶魯啊
Uh, yeah, I don't really want to go to Yale.
嗯 其實我也沒打算去耶魯
Why not?
為啥啊
Um... well, I'm hoping that I get into Harvard,
我是想著去哈佛來著
'cause there's this, uh, there's this music professor there,
那邊有 有個教音樂的教授
this guy, Jerome Backaly,
杰羅姆·貝克利
and he's doing, like, a lot of really cool stuff and...
他研究的東西都相當不錯的
Yeah, it's just a really cool program.
反正就是個不錯的項目
My, uh, friend from school,
我有個校友
she says that there's a concert Wednesday night
跟我說禮拜四晚上有場音樂會
that she's playing, and he might be there, so...
她要去演奏 教授可能也會去 所以
S...
所...
You're going to Harvard.
所以你要上哈佛了
Well, maybe. You know, I don't know.
說不準吧 有可能