Sometimes in life, you can lose the plot.
生活就是這樣 你可能完全預料不到
You want to play something, buddy?
小伙子 想彈琴嗎
I suddenly remembered what I'd been doing for the last 17 years.
我突然回想起之前17年我所做的一切
Planting and nurturing for this amazing creature.
將這個完美的孩子撫養成人
How could I have regrets?
我有什么好后悔的
If I had stayed in New York and married a striver like Diane Fisher...
當初要是留在紐約找一個費舍老婆那樣的女人
No, that is bullshit...
不 這簡直扯淡
Troy could've turned out entitled and pretentious.
特洛伊可能就會變得自命不凡
...Dad, don't be so cisgender. Come on.
爸 能別這么大男子主義嗎 得了
Yeah, Dad, don't be so cis. You've got to look at what...
就是啊 別老是這樣 你怎么不看看...
If I'd pursued money and power,
要是我有錢有權
he might've become a spoiled little monster.
他可能會被寵成一個大少爺
Save one for me!
你給我留點
Toblerone?
巧克力
Oh. Thanks.
哦 謝了
Thank God for Sacramento.
還好我在薩克拉門托
What?
啥