Hey.
嗨
What's going on? Is it over?
怎么樣 結束了嗎
Uh... no, I got the day wrong.
呃 沒有 我記錯日子了
What?
啥
I got the... I got the day wrong.
我 我把日子記錯了
It's yesterday.
應該是昨天
Yesterday? What do you mean?
昨天 什么昨天
Yeah, I mean, I don't know, I fucked it up. It was yesterday.
人家是昨天
Well, did they... did they give you a time to come back?
呃 那他們說讓你什么時候再來了嗎
Um... no, I mean, I think they're really booked up.
呃 沒有吧 我感覺他們已經排滿了
But they said, like, I can just do an alumni interview
他們倒是說我能去做校友面試
back in Sacramento. No. No.
回咱們家那邊 不不不
No, you want to do it with one of these guys.
你應該讓這些人面試你
I mean, these are the guys that decide.
他們才是說了算的人
Right?
對吧
Dad, I'm just gonna go on the tour. It's not... this isn't a big deal.
爸 我們接著下一家吧 這也沒什么的
It's a big deal. I'm gonna talk to them.
這怎么就沒什么 我去跟他們說
What? You don't need to talk to them. Yes, I do.
你說什么 別去跟他們說 我得去
Listen, we didn't come all this way for you to interview in Sacramento.
我們大老遠跑來又不是為了讓你回去面試的