He couldn't go on having no name,
孩子不能一直沒有名字
so I decided to call him Jonathan.
所以我決定叫他喬納森
I hope that's all right.
希望這個名字還可以
He never even looks at him.
他從來都不看孩子
He can't bear to even look at him.
他連看一眼都無法忍受
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Yes, I do.
我知道
I do. I know everything he's thinking.
我知道 他想什么我都知道
Every time I come here, I hope he'll have changed.
每次我到了那里 都希望他能有所改變
But he can't bear to look at his own son.
但他連自己的親生兒子都沒法看
Well done.
非常棒
An old priest I knew once, a very holy man,
我曾認識一位老神父 是個非常高尚的人
he used to say,
他曾說
Those that God loves most,
上帝對人愛得越深沉
"He allows to suffer most."
"就會讓他遭受越多苦難"
We can't know the mind of God,
我們無從知曉上帝的思想
but we can be sure that whatever happens to us
但我們可以肯定 無論發(fā)生什么
is somehow part of His plan.
都是上帝的安排
I'm sorry. I didn't get that.
抱歉 我沒聽清
Move closer.
湊近點
Closer. Yes, of course.
近點 好的 當然
Yes, well... I'll be on my way.
好吧 我這就走