Why do you keep on coming here?
你為什么總來這里
I don't really know.
我也不知道
I'm no use to you.
我對你毫無用處
You really must leave me here to rot now.
你應該把我留在這里 讓我自生自滅
Well, it wouldn't look very good.
那可不怎么好看
And apparently, I love you.
而且很顯然 我愛你
You don't love this. You can't love this.
你不愛這樣的我 你不可能愛這樣的我
Apparently, I can.
很顯然 我能
Well, I don't want you to.
我不想讓你愛我
Don't you understand that?
你還不明白嗎
Makes it harder for me.
這會讓我更難受
Yes, I can see that.
我能看出來
You'd rather just pack it in, I know.
我知道 你巴不得就此放棄
And bloody machine
可這個該死的機器
that keeps on breathing for me.
還一直在幫我呼吸
So it looks
所以看起來
as if you're going to
你可能得
have to stick around for a while, doesn't it?
多活一陣子了 對嗎
I'm sorry to say.
看來是這樣了 抱歉
I'm not sorry.
我不覺得抱歉
I want Jonathan to know you.
我希望喬納森能認識你
And maybe... Maybe I can make life a little better for you.
如果可能的話 我也希望能讓你好過一些
Don't want your duty.
我不需要你負什么責任
Yes, all right.
行 好吧
All right. All right. We know all about that.
好吧 好吧 我們都心知肚明
Everything's as bad as it could possibly be.
所有這一切都糟透了
But I can't go on coming in here
但我受不了每次一來這里
and have you say that you wish you were dead.
就聽你說你想去死
Because you're not dead, and that's that.
因為你還沒有死 事實就是這樣了