There we are. Tid.
這里 蒂德
I can manage from now on.
接下來我自己來吧
It's not fair to ask you to do this.
不該要求你做這些事
Well, I don't see why not. All right.
為什么呢 好了
I looked after you when you were a baby, didn't I?
你從小就是我在照顧 不是嗎
The thing is, we're not very well off, I'm afraid.
問題是 恐怕我們的日子會過的很緊
We've got some savings, but there's not a lot coming in.
我們還有些存款 但沒什么進賬
Oh, you don't need to worry about that.
你不用擔心那個
Your family's my family, really.
你的家就是我的家
It's nice to be back. Come on.
我很高興能回來 來吧
That's it. Come on, little man.
走了 小寶貝
Off we go. Come on.
我們走
Me?
我
Me. He said "Me."
我 他說 "我"
Eh." "Get." Is the first word "Get"?
"要" 第一個詞是"要"嗎
Or "Let"?
還是"讓"
"Let me lie"?
"讓我躺著"
"Well, he is lying.
他不正躺著嗎
Sorry, Robin, you must think we're awful chumps.
抱歉 羅賓 你一定覺得我們是大笨蛋
Let me die.
讓我去死
"Let me die."
"讓我去死"