Easy, now. Careful with the respirators.
輕點 小心呼吸機
That's it. Keep slack in the tubes at all times, okay?
就是這樣 始終保持管子放松
Good. Very gently. Very close now. Good.
很好 動作輕點 馬上就好 很好
Let me get round. Lots of slack, gents.
我繞開一下 管子太多了
Yes. Mrs. Cavendish.
來了 卡文迪許太太
Yes.
是的
I'm really sorry. This isn't a good time.
很抱歉 現在不太方便
We've had to medicate your husband.
我們剛給你丈夫用過藥
So perhaps you could come back tomorrow.
也許你可以明天再來
I don't mind if he's asleep. I'd just like to see him.
我不在意他睡著了 我就是想看一眼他
I don't think that's a good idea.
我覺得可能不太好
Your husband is going through a temporary depression.
你丈夫目前有些抑郁
But I'd still like to see him.
但我還是想見見他
I'm so sorry. He doesn't want to see you.
很抱歉 他不想見你
Excuse me.
抱歉