Look, I'm gonna be so distraught when my parents die,
我爸媽去世了我傷心都來不及
I'm not gonna give a fuck about the money.
哪還有心思管這種破事
Really?
真的啊
Not at all?
一點也不想嗎
Think you will.
我覺得你會的
What about your dad?
那你爸怎么樣
You have money coming to you.
你怎么不等著來錢
Oh, he's an academic. I mean...
哎 他是個搞學術的
two hundred thousand, maybe.
大概 也就有二十萬吧
Well, that'll help pay for Troy's college.
夠交孩子大學的學費了
Is that why you're worrying about money?
你是不是在擔心這事
We'll be fine.
我們會沒事的
We'll figure it out.
總會有辦法
We didn't work this hard to end up dying in a flophouse, you know?
我們累了一輩子 不能老死在一個蝸居里 知道嗎
All right, you're freaking me out.
好了 你嚇著我了
I just feel like we're running out of time.
我就是覺得 我們已經沒時間了
It's like there's no more potential.
也沒什么回轉的空間
This is it.
左右就這么著了
We've plateaued.
塵埃落定了
It's not like there's gonna be some...
很難再有什么
windfall that, you know, suddenly changes our situation.
突然的轉機 讓我們平步青云
I mean...
就是說