You have ten minutes.
給你十分鐘時間
Uh, yeah, I'm ready. I just got to put on my clothes.
我這都弄好了 穿個衣服就行
Can you give me a second?
你能讓我待會嗎
Yeah.
哦
You have, like, the body of a man now.
我說你 體格像個大人了啊
Hey, Dad, can you not be weird? 'Cause I'm stressed.
爸 你別這么大驚小怪的 讓我有點不自在
Okay.
好吧
Can you close my door?
能把門關上嗎
Yeah.
好
Can you close the door?
把門關上成嗎
Yeah.
哦對
Yeah, it looks good. Did you bring a jacket?
看著挺不錯 外套帶了嗎
Yeah.
帶了
Okay. It's gonna get cold.
那就好 那邊有點冷
Oh, I think you guys are gonna like this.
肯定會很順利的
Yeah, I think it'll be good, I guess.
嗯 我想也不會有事的
On the ride to the airport,
去機場的路上
I kept thinking about what Chris Kanew said.
我一路都在想克里斯·肯尼的話
So, wait a minute, you're going into banking?
你等等 你是說要去銀行工作
Look, Brad, I honestly think I can do so much more good
布拉德 我真的覺得我是能賺大錢的人
by making a lot of money and then giving it away,
然后把賺的錢都捐出去
instead of spending all my time asking other people
而不是整天拉著別人
for their money to give away.
讓他們捐錢
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吧