You have all the hotel information, right?
酒店的資料你都拿到了吧
Yeah, Mom. It's on my phone.
拿到了 媽 都在我手機上
Would you forward it to your dad?
能發給你爸嗎
I don't think he has any sense of the schedule. Do you, Brad?
他一點時間觀念都沒有 對吧 布拉德
I don't think he has any idea, so, it's really on you, honey.
我覺得他什么都不知道 這事還是得靠你 兒子
Okay.
知道啦
There are moments you realize your entire life's work is absurd
有時候你會突然覺得你畢生工作都是個笑話
and you have nothing to show for it.
沒有一點值得夸耀的地方
... the deputies of Kim Jongil. Yeah.
金正日的議員... 對
Or maybe it was Kim Jongun. Was it Kim Jongun or Kim Jongil?
還是金正恩來著 到底金正什么
Was it the father? It was ll.
誰是二胖 是金正日
That's the father.
他是爸爸
Some guys have empires.
有些人坐擁帝國
What do I have?
我又有什么
I live in Sacramento,
住在薩克拉門托
a secondary market surrounded by mediocrities
一個擠滿了平庸之輩和家庭婦男的
and beta males.
次級市場
It was an interview. It was Terry Gross with All Things Considered.
是一個采訪 泰利·格羅斯在“意料之內”節目上
But the guy... you were telling about the guy in the prison before,
可那個人呢 你之前說的那個在監獄里的人
the vegetarian guy, right? Oh, yeah.
素食主義者 對吧 對
In this... It's a private prison in Georgia.
在那個 佐治亞州的私立監獄里
And they have meat in every dish.
那邊每頓飯都有肉
This guy just said, "I'm gonna stop eating meat."
那人就說 我不能再吃肉了
So, they got him tied down. They're forcefeeding him through a tube.
結果他們就把他綁起來 用管子強制他吃
And he just keeps saying, "Vegetables. Vegetarian. Fruit."
他就一直喊 蔬菜 素食主義 水果