What's that?
這是什么啊
The Statue of Puberty,
青春女神像
soon to go to America!
它就要被運往美國
But it is a super secret,
但這是一個大秘密
so you did not see it, OK?
所以你就當什么也沒看過 明白嗎
OK.
好吧
So, here's my office,
這就是我的工作室
the home of big ideas and genius.
天才與偉大創意之家
For example, here we see the plans for chicken wings version 3.
比如說這個 這就是我設計的第三代“雞翼”
At the moment, my boss and I are working on several,
我和老板正在研究幾項…
uh, important...inventions.
呃…重大發明
He, uh, he...
他…
He calls me his ideas man.
他管我叫他的創意顧問
Do you know how to use all this stuff?
這些設備你都會用嗎
Uh, not yet, but I... I have a chair!
不全會 可我有 辦公椅
Oh, hey, Victor!
早 維克多
He's the cleaner.
他管這兒的衛生
He's two sandwiches short of a picnic.
兩塊三明治摞起來也高過他
So the pencils all need sharpening,
老板要我們削好鉛筆
and the boss wants us to polish his boots for tomorrow.
還有擦干凈他明天要穿的靴子
So, your big boss calls you his ideas man, huh?
所以你的老板讓他的“創意顧問”干這活兒?
Well, uh, he... he has the ideas,
呃 現在是他負責給出創意
and I think they're great.
而我只負責叫好
But it's a start!
但這只是個開始而已
Hey, Victor, you were right for once.
但你說的沒錯 維克多
Dreams can come true!
夢想終究會成真的
Oh! Oh! Oh no!
哦…噢…哦不