To pirouette, you must become the mistress of your dizziness.
旋轉就是控制眩暈感的方法
Stare at a spot, and don't ever lose it.
你得盯住一個點旋轉 別轉暈了
OK, now come to me, and don't spill the water.
好的 現在走向我 別讓水灑出來
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯吧 干杯
Try to introduce your left foot to your right foot.
把你的左腳介紹給你的右腳認識認識
See if they can get along one day.
讓它們今后好好相處吧
There's a bright future for you
我給你指條明路
as a candle seller.
還是去賣蠟燭吧
First position!
一位
Second! Third!
二位 三位
Fourth, and rest in fifth.
四位 五位
Thank you, mam'selles.
謝謝 孩子們
That was... better!
你進步很大
Thanks!
謝謝
I'm ready to do that crazy, jumpy thing.
我覺得我可以做那個驚人的跳躍動作了
And I'm the Empress Josephine.
可不是嗎 我也覺得我可以加冕為后了
I am!
我沒在開玩笑啊
Of course you are,
絕對不行
but there's a difference between being ready and being ready to do it well.
能做和能做好是兩碼事
That's why we train every day.
我們每天練習就是為了做好它
That's all we've been doing!
我們的確每天都有練習啊
And then you'll be ready when you can answer the question,
想做那個動作 那你先要面對一個問題
"Why do you dance?"
你為什么要跳舞呢
I've answered it! It's my dream!
我說過啊 那是我的夢想