By the way, that crazy jumpy thing is called le grand jeté,
我的小姑娘啊 那個驚人的動作叫做“大跳”
and you're not ready.
以你現在的水準還欠些火候呢
Are you doing dance or kung-fu?
你是在練功夫嗎 剛才那一招叫什么
You are SO funny.
一點兒也不好笑
This is Victor. We escaped from the orphanage together.
這是維克多 我們一起從孤兒院逃出來的
Hello! I am loving your apron.
貴安 美麗的女士 這套裙襯得您清麗脫俗
It seems that you are going out tonight.
那么說 你們晚上要出去玩咯
Yep!
沒錯
Bring her back late and you will be six inches smaller.
她要是回來晚了 我會讓你的個頭再矮上幾寸
Of course, of course, of course!
我們不會玩太晚的
It's a quiet, sober, quiet, sober thing.
絕不沾酒 真的
Breton music?
布列塔尼的音樂
Excuse me!
抱歉
I love it here!
我好喜歡這音樂
Let's party!
一起跳吧!
Did you say you loved me or the bar?
你是喜歡這間酒吧 還是喜歡我