Alright, like it or lump it, here is my deal.
好了 不喜歡就憋著 這兒我說了算
Miss Le Haut,
勒奧女士
you may enter the coryphée class starting tomorrow.
卡米爾明天可以進班練習
And you will also be in the auditions for the part in 'The Nutcracker'.
也可以參加《胡桃夾子》的試鏡
But I want to be clear,
但是我得說清楚
if you sack Madame Odette, I will sack Camille.
如果你解雇奧黛特女士 我就解雇卡米爾
You!
你!
You made a terrible start to the classes,
你給這個班開了個壞頭
and you have lied and cheated to be here.
你已經欺騙了我們
But you have also shown great promise,
但你同時也做了很好的承諾
and you've worked hard and shown your dedication.
你也很努力的奉獻了那么多
You must have a good teacher.
你應該有一個好老師才行
So you may also stay in the auditions.
所以你也可以來試鏡
If you get the part in 'The Nutcracker' fair and square,
如果你能公平公正的成功試鏡
you may become a coryphée too.
你也可以擁有一個芭蕾舞的重要角色
If you fail to get the part, then you must leave the Opera.
如果你失敗了 那你必須離開
Is that clear?
明白了嗎
Yes.
明白了
Is that also clear to you, madame?
你也聽清楚了嗎 女士
Clear.
清楚了
Then, Felicie Lebras from Brittany,
來自孤兒院的菲麗西
your future at the Opera is in your hands.
你的未來掌握在你的手里