There's this boy, Rudolph, who, it turns out,
那個叫魯道夫的芭蕾舞演員
is a real Russian prince
居然是俄羅斯王子
with a castle and peacocks and cheekbones!
他住在城堡里 養孔雀 有漂亮的高顴骨
And he took me on the roof of the Opera,
他帶我去歌劇院屋頂
and he was looking at me like this.
然后這樣看著我
Then like this.
像這樣
And then once like this.
然后這樣看著我
Wait! Uh, a boy? What type of boy?
等等 我有點亂 劇團里有男生 什么樣的男生
Peacocks? What type of cheekbones?
養孔雀 還有高顴骨
And Rudolph?
魯道夫又是誰
He's a friend.
他就是我的新朋友啊
He says I'm gonna be everything I wanna be.
他說我一定會心想事成的
I say that too!
我也說過啊
But he's deep as well.
可他說得特別深情
Deep? Yeah, well, I have these.
好吧 深情…但 我有這個
Ta-da!
噠嗒
Whoo-hoo. Doors.
哦豁 你有扇鐵門嗎
Yes, the doors to the atelier
沒錯 這扇門后就是埃菲爾先生的工作室
of my new boss, engineer, genius.
他可真是個天才
If you saw what was behind these doors,
要是你看到這門后的東西
I would have to kill you.
我就得殺你滅口…
Ahh!
啊
Looks like you're gonna have to kill me, then!
糟糕 這下子你只有殺我滅口了
Oh la la!
哦 我的天哪