Felicie, you lack precision and finesse.
菲麗西 你的動作毛躁毫無技巧可言
You have little or no sense of rhythm.
肢體協調性也不夠
You're without balance, grace and charm.
平衡感也有所欠缺 更別說優雅了
Come on! You can't tell all that from one jump, can you?
不是吧 只跳兩下就能看出這么多毛病 真的假的
You can.
好吧 你說的沒錯
On the good side, you have the energy of a bullet,
你的優點是很有活力
but you also have the lightness of a depressed elephant.
可你的動作卻又笨拙得像頭大象
Hey! Merante used exactly the same phrase!
天吶 梅特拉也這么說我 而且你們說的一字不差
After 10 years of cleaning, you pick stuff up.
畢竟在那里旁聽多年 耳濡目染慣了
OK, now jump up, ring this bell,
不說這個 現在跳起來摸鈴鐺
land and do not splash the water.
落地時不許濺起水花
But that's impossible.
我怎么可能做到
I thought it was your dream to dance.
你不去努力嘗試 夢想永遠無法實現
OK!
好吧
Come on!
我能行