I've changed my mind.
我改變主意了
I don't want another painter.
我不想要別的畫家
Let that man come back.
讓那個人回來
Oh, your ladyship.
夫人
Please, may I speak with your cook?
我能和你的廚子談談嗎?
They're both at home.
他們都在家里
Apologies.
道歉
Oh, your hands.
你的手
Willem? Mmhmm.
威廉? 嗯
Willem, we've been robbed. It's empty.
威廉 我們被搶劫了 空的
What is it?
這是什么?
This will see us get married.
能讓我們結婚的東西
Mm. With six children 'round our table...
會有六個孩子圍著我們的桌子
like we said.
就像我們說過的
But you haven't done anything foolish?
你有沒有做過傻事?