Don't tell anyone you're about to see this.
別告訴別人你見過這個
They'll never find us down here.
他們不會在這下面找到我們的
Where are we? The basement?
我們在哪兒 地下室嗎
No. Welcome to the Loser Lounge, where the emojis who never get used hang out.
不是 歡迎來到失敗者休息室 從來沒被用過的表情符號就在這里玩
Go fish, Fish Cake. With Swirl.
摸牌吧 漩渦魚餅
Sweep so you won't cry. Sweep so you won't cry.
掃啊掃 這樣你就不會哭泣
Sweep so you won't cry.
掃啊掃 這樣你就不會哭泣
I almost got deleted.
我差點被刪掉了
Me, Hi five.
是我 擊掌
Hey. What's up, Hi five?
嘿 怎么了 擊掌
They weren't trying to delete you. They were trying to delete me.
他們不是要刪除你 他們是要刪除我
You? What's so important about you they'd send out an entire team of Bots?
你 你有什么能耐 他們要派出一整隊機器人
They say I'm a malfunction.
他們說我是個故障
What?
什么
You bringing malfunctions in here now, Hi five?
你把故障帶到這里來了 擊掌
For crying out loud, Abandoned Luggage, that had better not be my leftover Chinese food.
你喊得這么大聲 廢棄行李箱 那最好別是我剩下的中國菜
What Chinese food?
什么中國菜