Do you have any idea what it's like to be living large, hashtag blessed,
你能明白本來生活美好 #幸福#
the favorite of the favorites, and then demoted to this pit of despair?
是最愛中的最愛 然后降到這個絕望之坑是什么感受嗎
Here, will you hit my calluses for me?
能幫我磨磨老繭嗎
At least you're a working emoji.
至少你是工作著的表情符號
That's all I ever wanted.
我想要的不過如此
Well, if that's all it'll take for you to be satisfied, then just find a hacker and get reprogrammed.
如果只是這個你就能滿足 那就找個黑客來改編程序吧
It's not that complicated.
沒那么復雜
Where would I find a hacker?
我到哪兒找黑客呢
In the Piracy app.
在盜版應用程序
Who took my clear nail polish?
誰拿走了我的透明指甲油
Piracy app?
盜版應用程序
To get there, I mean, I'd have to leave Textopolis.
要到那里 我就得離開短信之城
So? I've done it. Would you be a brother?
所以呢 我做過 你要成為我的兄弟嗎
One of the Princess emojis left the phone altogether.
有個公主表情符號直接離開了手機
Now she lives on the cloud.
現在她住在云端
That is good.
很好
I'm sure the hacker that helped her do that could easily reprogram you.
我相信幫她的那個黑客可以很容易改編你的程序
The name's Jailbreak.
叫做越獄
Jailbreak?
越獄
That's great! Reprogrammed.
太棒了 改編程序
I just need to be reprogrammed,
我只要改編程序
and then, I can finally be the Meh. I was meh to be.
就終于能成為我應該成為的那個無聊了
Help me find that hacker, Hi five. Will you? Please?
幫我找到那個黑客吧 擊掌 可以嗎 拜托
Maybe this hacker could help you, too.
或許這個黑客也可以幫你
Like rewrite some code, get you into the favorites section.
重寫代碼 把你放到最愛區域
Wait a minute.
等下
I've been trying to use my charisma and sense of entitlement to get me back on top,
我一直試圖用我的魅力和權力意識讓我重登頂峰
but all I need is a hacker.
但我需要的只是黑客而已
Today's your lucky day. Let's roll.
今天是你的幸運日 走吧