Gene! Here we are, end of the text app.
吉恩 我們到短信程序的邊界了
No way.
不會吧
Come on, Gene. It's perfectly safe.
來吧 吉恩 絕對安全的
No! Gene, help me!
不 吉恩 救我
The wallpaper monster's got me!
墻紙怪獸抓住我了
This is all my fault! I'm so sorry, Hi five! I'm...
都是我的錯 我很抱歉 擊掌 我…
I'm just messing with you.
我和你鬧著玩呢
It's one of those rubber fingermonster puppets from the 80's.
這是八十年代的橡膠手指怪獸玩偶
I collected the whole set.
我收集了一整套呢
All right, you coming?
好 你來嗎
What do I do?
我要做什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just take a step through the other side.
跨一步 到另一邊來
This is it.
好
The next time I come back here, I'll be a real Meh.
下次我回來的時候 我會成為真正的無聊
Hi five?
擊掌
No!
不
Are you finished?
有完沒完
Where are we?
我們在哪兒
Welcome to the Wallpaper.
歡迎來到墻紙