Poor Gene. I blame myself.
可憐的吉恩 我怪我自己
I blame you, too.
我也怪你
I just wanted to be supportive.
我只是想要支持他
You just wanted a vacation.
你只是想要休假
You take that back, Mel Meh.
把話收回去 無聊梅爾
Bots.
機器人
If they haven't found Gene by now, he must have skipped town.
他們要是現在還沒找到吉恩 他一定已經跑路了
You mean the Wallpaper?
你是說墻紙
Our boy's on the run.
我們的兒子在逃亡
How about we find him ourselves?
我們去找他怎樣
Yeah, for sure.
好 當然
Tell all Bots to follow those Mehs.
叫機器人跟著無聊他們
I'm sure they'll know all the freakydeaky apps Gene will hide out in.
我肯定他們知道吉恩藏在什么奇怪的應用里
I'm really good at making plans, you guys.
我很會做計劃呢 大家伙
Right?
是吧
Here we are. The Piracy app.
我們到了 盜版應用程序
This is where we'll find Jailbreak.
這里我們可以找到越獄
But this is the Dictionary.
但這是字典啊
That's just what Alex wants his parents to think.
這只是艾利克斯想讓他父母這么認為
This is called a skin.
這叫做皮膚
Really? What could a teenage boy possibly want to hide from his parents?
真的嗎 一個青少年可能想向父母隱瞞什么呢