The game obviously thinks you're a candy,
這個游戲顯然認為你是個糖果
even though you're weirdly misshapen, you know?
即使你的形狀很怪
What are we gonna do?
我們該怎么辦
Stay very still.
別動
Don't worry. We've got your back. Right, Hifive?
別擔心 我們會幫你 是吧 擊掌
Hey, Fingers! You want to focus?
嘿 手指 你能集中注意力嗎
For your information, I happen to have a sugar addiction, and it's a very serious...
告訴你吧 我恰好對糖果有癮 非常嚴重…
Listen, Finger Head!
聽著 手指腦袋
We have to get Gene out of the game without blowing him up.
我們必須在不讓吉恩爆炸的情況下把他從游戲里弄出來
I don't want to blow up.
我不想爆炸
We have to match up the candles, so that Gene will drop to the bottom.
我們得給糖果配對 這樣吉恩就能掉到底下來
And we can't match him with any yellows, or else...
我們不能把他和黃色的配對 否則…
Don't do that. Please don't do that.
別這樣做 拜托不要
Watch.
看著
You got it?
你懂了嗎
Match three in a row.
三個排成行
Don't blow Gene up. Got it.
不要讓吉恩爆炸 懂了
And we have to be very careful.
我們得非常小心
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Careful. Candy!
對對對 小心 糖果
Watch it! Hey!
小心 嘿
No! No, no, no! Slow down.
別 別 慢點
Not the yellows! Not the yellows.
不要黃色 不要黃色
I said careful!
我說了小心