I came up here to defend myself, but you seem pretty happy.
我是來為自己辯護的 但是你看起來挺開心
So, good news?
所以 是好消息
Right. I'm always happy.
對 我總是很開心
Right. Hashtag truth.
對 #事實#
Well, the only thing that could ever make me unhappy is if one of our emoji team made a mistake,
唯一能讓我不開心的就是我們表情符號隊的成員犯了錯
which caused Alex to lose faith in the phone.
讓艾利克斯對手機失去信心
And then our whole world gets wiped out.
然后我們的整個世界被消滅掉
Smiler, I double-pinky-swear promise to you that
微笑 我向你鄭重保證
I will never, ever make a mistake in the cube again.
我絕對不會在立方體里再犯錯了
We know you won't, Gene. We know you won't.
我們知道你不會 吉恩 我們知道你不會
You know, the first time you said it, it sounded genuine, but then you repeated it, and then, that was weird.
你第一次說的時候 聽起來很真誠 但是你重復了一遍 就很奇怪了
That's because we're setting you up with our best AntiVirus Bots.
這是因為我們為你準備了最好的反病毒程序
So, they'll like... They'll just... They're gonna fix me?
所以 他們…他們會…他們會修理我
Actually, delete you. But yes!
事實是 刪除你 是的
Wait, what?
等下 什么
If you get deleted,
如果你被刪除了
you don't have to worry about
你就不用擔心
what your purpose is or the future
你的作用是什么 未來是什么
or why you're such a malfunction.
為什么你是個故障
Cause you're deleted, right?
因為你反正被刪除了 對吧
'All right, good talk.
說得好
Bots!
機器人
No!
不
Don't let him escape!
不要讓他跑了