Gene? Where are you going?
吉恩 你要去哪里
I'm not gonna run away from this.
我不會逃走的
I'm an emoji, and even though I'm not sure exactly which one,
我是表情符號 盡管我不確定是哪個
I've got to have some sort of purpose here.
我一定是有作用的
I know it.
我知道
Gene, no.
吉恩 不
Sweetie, please.
親愛的 拜托
Boy.
天哪
A malfunction... Order! Order!
故障… 秩序 秩序
The motion is carried.
動議已獲通過
So, how'd it go, Gavel?
怎么樣 木槌
Hey, Light Bulb, tell me what's going on in there.
嘿 燈泡 告訴我里面的情況
What? Poop, what is it?
什么 大便 怎么樣了
Tell me, turd. Tell me true. What happened?
告訴我吧 阿屎 說實話 發生什么了
I know it was an accident. We all have accidents.
我知道那是意外 我們都有意外
You're so soft, Poop.
你態度太柔和了 大便
Not too soft, I hope.
希望沒有太柔和
Gene! We were just gonna come looking for you.
吉恩 我們正要去找你呢
Why don't you come inside the boardroom, and we can have a teeny, weeny chat.
不如你到會議室來吧 我們可以小談一下