That went well, no?
還算順利吧
You're unbelievable.
你可真棒
I know.
那當然了
Victor, we actually did it!
維克多 我們居然逃出來了
Yes, we actually did!
是啊 我們居然逃出來了
I can fix this.
沒關系 我可以修好它
But I should say
我想說的是
that seeing as this is the one thing
因為當初
That was in your crib when you were left outside the orphanage,
它和你一起被留在了孤兒院門口
you should take a teeny-tiny, eensy-weensy
你真的應該小心保管它
little bit more care of it.
別讓它受到磕碰
Fixed! Don't thank me!
修好了 不用謝我
And tomorrow, chérie, Paris...
等到了明天 巴黎
..will be ours.
將會成為我們的舞臺