Stop! Stop doing your grumpy face!
你別再鬧別扭了
I'm not, I'm just a little bit hurt that you were...
我并沒有,我只是有點在意
..I don't know, escaping without me!
你居然想丟下我獨自逃跑
Escaping? Me?
逃跑?我想逃跑?
No, I was just looking at the spectacular view!
不,我只是想上去看看這美麗的景色
Because, you know, you wouldn't last more than five minutes out there without me.
你知道的,如果沒有我陪你的話外面的世界可是很危險的
Don't start! You know how this ends.
快住手 你知道這樣做也很危險
We arrived at the same time, and we'll escape at the same time.
我們是同時來到這個鬼地方的 我們也要同時逃出去
I promise!
我發誓
OK!
隨你說咯
Hey, Victor! Hiyah!
嘿,維克多,接著
Oh, no! Here we go!
哦不,又開始了
You just gotta know, gotta know
你必須相信
You can do it on your own
你已經可以獨當一面
Guess that's why I wrote this song...
這就是為什么我要寫這首歌
You know it's about you, It's always about you
它原本就為你譜寫,只為你譜寫
So, let it go.
所以勇往直前吧