What did Mrs. Overvalt tell you?
奧瓦特小姐 告訴你什么了?
She said you would help me to conceive.
她說你會幫我受孕
To give my husband a child.
給我丈夫一個孩子
Oh, yes. Mrs. Overvalt.
沒錯 奧瓦特小姐
Now I remember her. Mm.
現在我記得她了
My husband made two babies with his first wife.
我丈夫和他第一任妻子生了兩個孩子
God took them, all three.
上帝帶走了他們 全部三個
Years ago. Many years ago.
許多年前
Cornelis is old, but he's very... willing.
科內利斯老了 但他很執著
Mm. Mm. Still, he saved me from a life of poverty, and I must repay him.
嗯 他拯救我于貧窮的生活 我必須報答他
He wants a son.
他想要個兒子
And I have not been blessed.
我沒有被祝福
Mrs. Overvalt said you can help me.
奧瓦特小姐說你能幫我
Of course.
當然
This way.
這邊請
Thank you. There's the bed.
謝謝 那是床
Um, on your back or your front... up to you.
躺下或趴下
A thousand apologies!
嚴重道歉
How dare you!
你怎么敢