Nutmegs. Straight off the boat.
肉豆蔻 直接下船
They want 200 a keg. Have a sniff.
他們要兩百桶 嗅一下
Quality is good. But, look,
質量好 但是請看
they've added shells to make the barrels heavier.
這么多殼 故意增重
Banda Islanders up to their tricks.
班達亞齊島民的伎倆
Offer 85.
給八十五弗
I want every one of those barrels,
每桶我都要了
when they're on the quayside,
到岸后
I want them opened and inspected!
全部打開檢查
These were happy times for me,
我的快樂時光
and I would not have changed places with Sophia.
我不想與索菲亞互換地位
She treated me like a sister,
她把我當妹妹對待
while my master rarely took notice of me.
而我主人很少注意到我
Fish again, Maria?
又是魚 瑪麗亞?
We'll be sprouting fins.
吃得我們都快長鰭了
But you always like herring done in this way, sir, in sweet vinegar.
但你總是喜歡鯡魚 先生 糖醋的
But fish three times this week?
但本周 已經吃了三次魚?
And several times last week, now I recall.
上星期幾次 現在我回想起來
Why? Are you in love with the fishmonger?
怎么了?你愛上了魚販嗎?
Will I come tomorrow?
我明天可以來嗎?
Yes.
是
Only if you love me.
只要你愛我
I love you, Maria.
我愛你 瑪麗亞
Thank you.
謝謝
Bye. Bye. Willem, go.
再見 再見 威廉 快走