That's my home.
這就是我的家
Textopolis.
短信之城
Here, each of us does one thing, and we have to nail it every time.
在這兒 我們每個人各司其職 每次必須盡善盡美
The Christmas Tree just has to stand there all festive.
圣誕樹就得喜慶地站著
Merry Christmas.
圣誕快樂
It's still September, Tim.
這才九月呢 提姆
The Princesses... I am so pretty.
公主們… 我真美
They just got to wear their crowns and keep their hair combed.
她們就得戴著皇冠 梳好頭發
You guys, we are so pretty.
你們好 我們真美
Devil, Poop, Thumbs Up.
魔鬼 大便 豎起拇指
They just show up, and they're good to go.
他們站出來就準備就緒了
But for the faces, the pressure is on.
但是面部表情就有壓力了
Crier always has to cry, even if he's just won the lottery.
哭泣必須得一直哭 盡管他才中了彩票
Hooray! I'm a billionaire!
萬歲 我是億萬富翁啦
The Laugher is always laughing, even if he's just broken his arm.
歡笑一直在笑 盡管他才摔斷了胳膊
I can see the bone!
我看得見骨頭
Now, me, I'm a Meh.
而我 我是無聊
So I got to be totally over it all the time, you know, like, "Meh, who cares?"
所以我必須總是一副無聊的樣子 就像在說 "哼 誰在乎呢"
Which is not as easy as it sounds.
這可沒有聽起來那么簡單
I gotta be
我得
Meh
無聊
I gotta be
我得
Meh
無聊