But I can change all that if you'd just let me. Just give me a chance.
但是你們要是讓我去 我就可以改變這一切 給我個機會吧
But what if you get sent out on the phone, making the wrong face?
但要是手機把你發出來 表情卻錯了呢
No, Dad, I'll make the right face.
不會 爸爸 我會做出正確表情的
Look.
瞧
Meh...
無聊…
You're so handsome when you make that face.
你做這個表情的時候真帥
I think he's ready, Mel.
我想他準備好了 梅爾
Meh.
無聊
Come on, Dad.
拜托 爸爸
Let me prove it to you.
讓我證明給你看
If you really think you're ready.
要是你真的覺得自己準備好了
I am! Yes! Yes. I promise, I won't let you down.
是的 我保證不會讓你們失望的
Stop.
停下
Congratulations, everyone!
恭喜大家
What an exciting day for all of you.
對你們來說 這是多么激動人心的一天啊
It's really her. Pizza.
真的是她 披薩
Hey. Your first day on the job.
嘿 你們工作的第一天
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Don't be nervous. L won't bite. Hi. I'm Smiler.
別緊張 我不會咬人 嗨 我是微笑
Don't touch me.
別碰我
Hi! Okay.
嗨 好的
I mean, hey.
我是說 嘿