Come on, tell me you aren't just a little bit tempted.
拜托 告訴我你有點被誘惑了
Steven, for the last time, I don't want to buy a timeshare.
史蒂芬 我最后一次告訴你 我不想買分時享用度假房
Come on, man, it's Hi. You know me, I'm a favorite.
拜托 老兄 我是擊掌 你認識我的 我是最愛之一
Alex hasn't picked you in weeks.
艾利克斯幾周沒選你了
And if he stops picking you, you're no longer a favorite.
他要是再不選你 你就不再是最愛了
It's got to be some sort of mistake.
肯定有什么錯
I mean, look at me, I'm an attractive hand giving a high five.
看看我 我是個正在擊掌的迷人的手啊
Fist Bump. Come on in. Hey.
拳頭 進來吧 嘿
Ladies. Fist Bump? He's a knucklehead. Literally.
女士們 拳頭 他是個蠢蛋
Look at him. I can look like that.
看看他 我也能像那樣
Cramp. Huge mistake.
抽筋了 大錯特錯
Help. Help me. Help up the hand.
幫幫我 幫幫這只手
There you go. Thanks, mate.
好嘞 謝謝 老兄
Hey, little Meh, how about you create a distraction,
嘿 小無聊 你來分散他們的注意力
and then I'll just slip under the rope?
我就從繩子底下溜進去
Is someone lost?
有人迷路了嗎
Smiler, hi. Just leaving.
微笑 嗨 正要走呢
Yeah, you know, just killing time
只是消磨下時間
before I go back to my cube in the far corner
然后就得回到我的立方體 在偏遠的角落里
where Alex can't even see me anymore!
艾利克斯再也看不見我了
You may not be a favorite anymore,
你可能不是他的最愛了
but you will always have a place in the cube.
但是你總會有一席之地的
Yeah, in the nosebleeds.
是 偏遠得要流鼻血
I'm standing right here. Words hurt.
我就在這兒呢 說話太傷人
The most important thing I can tell you is to just be yourself.
我能告訴你們的最重要的事 就是做你自己
I was made to be happy, so I am always smiling.
我生來就該快樂 所以我總是微笑