Takeoff in nine minutes
九分鐘后起飛
Hello? Hello? Who is this?
喂 喂 誰啊
Mr Happy, it's Ned.
哈皮先生 我是內德
Who?
誰
I'm an associate of Peter Parker
我是彼得·帕克的同伴
Got something important to tell you
有很重要的事要和你說
You gotta be shitting me
你在逗我吧
Damn
該死
Ned, how we coming with those headlights?
內德 搞清楚前燈怎么用了嗎
Round knob to the left of the steering wheel, turn clockwise
方向盤左邊的圓形把手順時針轉
Left, okay
左邊 好了
Okay, perfect. So where's my phone now?
完美 我的手機現在在哪里
He stopped in an old industrial park in Brooklyn
他停在了布魯克林一家舊工業園區
What? That makes no sense!
什么 那沒道理啊
I thought he said he was going out of town!
我以為他說他要出城了
Weird.
真奇怪
Oh, I reached Mr Happy
我聯系到了哈皮先生
Don't think he likes you by the way
他好像不是很喜歡你
Sounded like he was catching a flight
他好像正忙著趕飛機
He said something about taking off in nine minutes
說什么九分鐘后起飛
What?
什么
He was surrounded by boxes
他邊上都是箱子
Boxes? It's moving day
箱子 今天是搬家日
It's moving day. It's moving day. He's gonna rob that plane
是搬家日 他要劫那架飛機
I gotta stop him!
我得阻止他