What's with the crappy costume?
這破爛衣服是怎么回事
My webshooters
我的射網器
I wasn't sure about this thing at first but
我本來還對這玩意抱有懷疑但是
Damn
天啊
Gross
真惡心
Why did he send you here?
他為什么派你來
Guess you'll never know
你永遠不會知道了
Nice shot!
漂亮
Yes!
太好了
Ned, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad
內德 那個有翅膀的家伙是麗茲的爸爸
What? I know, I gotta tell Mr Stark
什么 我知道 我得告訴斯塔克先生
Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr Stark's head of security
聯系哈皮·霍根他是斯塔克先生的安保主管
And get a computer and track my phone for me
去找一臺電腦幫我追蹤我的手機
Are you gonna be okay?
你沒事吧
Hurry, we gotta catch him before he leaves town
快點 我們得在他出城前抓住他
I'm sorry about dinner but
晚餐的事我很抱歉
I know when branzino's fresh
但我知道新鮮檸檬鱸魚什么味兒
and that was not fresh okay?
那絕對不新鮮好嗎
So
所以
Flash, I need your car and your phone
弗拉士 我需要你的車和你的手機
Sir, technically, this is my dad's car, sir
先生嚴格來說這是我爸的車
so I can't
所以我不能