Surprised?
沒想到吧
Pete
彼得
I didn't hear you come in
我沒聽見你進來
It's over, I've got you
都結束了 我抓住你了
You know, I gotta tell you, Pete
我得說 彼得
I really really admire your grit
我真的 真的 佩服你的勇氣
I see why Liz likes you
我能看出麗茲為什么喜歡你
I do
真的
When you first came to the house
你剛走進我家門時
I wasn't sure, I thought "Really?"
我還不確定我想"就這小子嗎"
But I get it now
但我現在明白了
How could you do this to her?
你怎么能這樣對她
To her? I'm not doing anything to her, Pete
對她 我沒有對她做任何事 彼得
I'm doing this for her
我做這些都是為了她
Yeah
是啊
Peter
彼得
you're young
你很年輕
You don't understand how the world works
你不明白這個世界是怎么樣的
Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong
但我明白把武器賣給罪犯是錯的
How do you think your buddy Stark paid for that tower?
你以為你的朋友斯塔克哪來的錢造那幢大樓
Or any of his little toys?
還有他那些小玩具
Those people, Pete
那些人彼得
those people up there the rich and the powerful
那些高高在上有權有勢的人
they do whatever they want
可以為所欲為
Guys like us like you and me
我們這樣的人像你和我
they don't care about us
他們根本就不會在乎
We build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything
我們為他們鋪設道路為他們浴血作戰什么的
but they don't care about us
但他們根本不在乎我們
We have to pick up after 'em
我們得跟在他們后頭撿漏
We have to eat their table scraps
我們只能吃他們的殘羹冷炙
That's how it is
這世界就是這樣