You look beautiful.
你可真美
Please don't embarrass me, dad.
別丟人了 爸爸
Doesn't she, Pete?
是吧 彼得
Yeah, you look really good.
是啊 你真的很美
Once again that's the right answer.
又是正確答案
Is that a corsage?
那是胸花嗎
Thanks.
謝謝
Well, hey, I'm your chauffeur.
我是你們的司機
So, let's get this show on the road.
我們趕緊上路吧
No, no, no, we have to take some pictures, babe.
不 不 不 我們得先拍幾張照片 寶貝
All right
好了
Oh, right here. Perfect.
這兒呢 完美
Okay. Come on, you guys.
好了 你們倆 過來
Peter, closer.
彼得 靠近點
Smile.
笑一笑
There you go.
好了
Sir, you don't have to drive us.
先生 你不用開車送我們的
Nah, nah, it's not a big deal.
不 不 小事一樁
I'm going out of town. It's right on my way
我正要出城 順路
He's always coming and going.
他老是出門忙活
Last time.
最后一次了
See you in a couple of days
幾天后見
All right.
好
Come on, Pedro.
走吧 小彼
Bye, Peter. Have fun.
再見 彼得 好好玩
Yeah, I will.
我會的