I've been calling you all day
我給你打了一天電話
You didn't answer your phone
你一直不接
You can't do that
你不能這樣做
Then this ferry thing happens
然后渡輪出了事
I've called five police stations
我打電話問了五個警局
Five. I called five of your friends
五個 我還給你五個朋友打了電話
I called Ned's mother.
我給內德的媽媽打了電話
I’m okay. Honestly, just relax. I’m fine.
我沒事 真的 放松 我沒事
Cut the bullshit, I know you left detention.
別胡扯了我知道你逃了留校
I know you left the hotel room in Washington
我知道你離開了華盛頓的酒店房間
I know you sneak out of this house every night
我知道你每天晚上都從家偷溜出去
That's not fine
這可不行
Peter, you have to tell me what's going on
彼得 你得告訴我到底怎么了
Just lay it out, It's just me and you
說出來吧 這里只有我們兩個
I lost the Stark internship
我丟了在斯塔克的實習工作
What?
什么
Yeah
是的
What happened?
出什么事了
I just thought that I could work really hard and he could, he would, you know
我只是以為我可以努力工作 然后 他就會 就會
But I screwed it up
但是我搞砸了
Oh, it's okay, it's okay.
沒事的 沒事的
I'm sorry I made you worry.
抱歉我讓你擔心了
You know, I'm not trying to ruin your life
你明白 我并不是想毀掉你的生活
Yeah, I know
我明白
Just I used to sneak out too.
只是我以前也會偷溜出去
Yeah
嗯
And take a shower. You smell like garbage.
洗個澡吧 你臭死了 你身上一股垃圾味兒
I know
我知道