Shado! Slade!
莎朵!斯萊德!
Boy, I should have figured.
小子,我應該想到的。
You couldn't save the day... without making a mess.
要不弄得"天下大亂",你是救不了我們的。
Where's Shado?
莎朵呢?
I thought she was with you.
她不是跟你在一起嗎。
Actually... she's with me.
事實上...她在我這里
Let her go! It's over, Fyers!
放開她!已經結束了,法爾斯!
Let her go.
放她走。
Amazing. A two year operation undone
有意思,一項籌劃了兩年的行動沒有完成
because a young playboy happened to wash up on the shore, and now here you are-- a killer.
就是因為剛好有個花花公子被沖上了岸,現在看看你,竟成了殺人犯。
You wanted nothing more than to leave this island, and now you can.
你不過只是想離開這座島,現在你可以走了。
I can call in a rescue ship, you can go home.
我可以馬上叫來救援船把你送回家。
Tell me, Mr. Queen. Are you prepared to sacrifice your freedom... for her?
告訴我,奎恩先生。為了她而犧牲自己的自由,你準備好了嗎?
Guess so.
看來是的。