You should see something that looks like a circuit board.
你應該能看到一個電路板模樣的東西。
Pull it out. Do you see a timer? Seven minutes.
打開。看到計時器了嗎?七分鐘。
OK. Well, the good news is, this is going to be a paperweight in three.
好的。好消息是,這東西三分鐘后就會成為廢物。
What do you got there, grandpa? Back off!
你藏著什么呢,爺爺?住手!
Learn how to count, jerkwad. There's three of us. Oh, is that right?
會數數嗎,笨蛋。我們有三個人。是嗎?
'Cause I only count one. With a gun.
我怎么數著就一個。一個拿槍的。
Where did you learn how to do that?
你去哪學的這功夫?
I guess I have wicked aim.
可能是我瞄得很準吧。
What? I went to your house.
什么?我剛才去你的住處找你。
Yeah, I figured I'd run for my life with everyone else.
我覺得我應該跟大家一起逃命。
Did you--did you come to rescue me? Yeah. Come on.
你是...是來救我的嗎?當然。我們走。