There are three wires-- you need a green one, a yellow and one blue. Cut the blue.
有三根線,你要找到一根綠線,還有一根黃線和一根藍線。剪斷藍線。
All right, I got it, I got it. Oh, my God. No, no, no, no, no!
好,我知道了。糟了。不,不,不!
There must be some sort of anti-tamper safeguard.
一定是有什么防改動裝置。
Hold on. I'm going to try to figure out how to override it.
等等,我試試能不能解除此裝置。
Not enough time. There's not enough time!
沒時間了。沒時間了!
Just hold on! Not enough time. Laurel.
先等等!沒時間了。勞蕾爾。
Dad, don't worry, I got your message, and I did not come into work today.
爸,不用擔心,我收到你的信息了,今天我沒去工作。
Save it, kiddo, we both know you're there.
省省吧,孩子,我知道你在辦公室。
But listen--you got to get out of the glades.
但你得馬上離開貧民區。
You got to get out of the glades right now! OK, please.
你現在必須馬上離開貧民區,拜托了。
Dad? Right now, Laurel! Right now, Laurel!
爸?馬上,勞蕾爾!馬上離開!
Daddy, you're scaring me.
爸,你嚇到我了。
Sorry, but I'm not... I'm not going to make it. What? What?!
抱歉,但我...我完不成任務了。什么?什么?
You have to promise me one thing, Laurel.
你得答應我一件事,勞蕾爾。
You're not going to die along with me.
你不能跟我一起死。
You have to go on with your life.
你要繼續自己的生活。
After your sister died, I pushed people away, I became like a ghost.
你妹妹去世后,我一直拒人千里,變得行尸走肉一般。
I didn't think I had the right to live when my baby girl couldn't.
我想我女兒都活不成,我也沒權利活著。
Promise me you're not going to make the same mistakes as I did. Promise me, Laurel.
答應我,你不會像我一樣犯相同的錯誤。答應我,勞蕾爾。
I promise. I love you, honey, now and forever.
我保證。我愛你,親愛的,現在直到永遠。
I love you. Dad!
我愛你。爸爸!
Detective Lance? I need you to listen to me very carefully.
蘭斯探長?我要你仔細聽我說。