Ok. Well, how about this time, you bring along something you didn't have the last time you two fought. Me.
好吧。要不這次你帶一個上次你們交鋒時你沒帶的東西。我。
I can't let you.
我不能讓你去。
I can't let you do this by yourself, man.
我不能讓你自己去,兄弟。
Oliver, you are not alone, not since you brought me into this. Us into this.
奧利弗,你不是一個人在戰斗,自從你拖我下水后就不是了。拖"我們"下水。
Besides, army regulations, a soldier never lets a brother go into battle alone.
況且軍隊法則之一就是,戰士絕不能讓一個戰友獨自上戰場。
I'm out of bows. I got my gun.
我沒弓給你用了。我有槍。
I guess it's up to me to do the dismantling.
看來拆裝置的活留給我了
This whole area is ground zero. I want you out of here.
這整片區域都是核爆點。我要你離開這里。
If you're not leaving, I'm not leaving.
你不走我也不走
Besides, if I don't deactivate the device, who will?
再說,我不去解除裝置,誰去呢?
You were right.
你說得對。
I need one more thing from you.
我還需要你做一件事情。
Yeah? What do I got left to give?
是嗎?我還能幫上什么忙呢?
I know where Merlyn is keeping the device.
我知道梅林把裝置藏在哪里。
It's in an abandoned subway station near Puckett Street.
在帕克特街的一個廢棄地鐵站里。
How do you know? That's where his wife was murdered.
你怎么知道的?他妻子在那里被殺害的。
I need someone I can trust to deactivate the device.
我需要一個我能信任的人去解除裝置。
We have a mutual friend that I think could... talk you through it.
我們有位共同的朋友,我覺得她可以和你詳細說明。
She says you care about the people of this city, that it needs you.
她說你很關心這城市的人們,還說這城市需要你。
Right now, detective... it needs you.
現在,探長,這城市需要你。