您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 賽車總動員3 > 正文
call
打電話;通話
to get / have / receive a call from sb
接到某人的電話
to give sb / to make a call
給某人打電話
Were there any calls for me while I was out?
我不在時有電話找我嗎?
I'll take (= answer) the call upstairs.
我要上樓接電話。
I left a message but he didn't return my call.
我留了口信,但他沒有回電話。
a local call
本地電話
a long-distance call
長途電話
while
一段時間;一會兒
They chatted for a while.
他們聊了一會兒。
I'll be back in a little while (= a short time).
我一會兒就回來。
I haven't seen him for quite a while (= a fairly long time).
我有好一陣子沒有見到他了。
They walked back together, talking all the while (= all the time).
他們一起邊走邊聊著回去的。
brand
品牌
Which brand of toothpaste do you use?
你用什么牌子的牙膏?
(BrE) You pay less for the supermarket's own brand.
超市自己品牌的東西要便宜些。
(NAmE) You pay less for the store brand.
商店品牌的東西要便宜些。
brand loyalty (= the tendency of customers to continue buying the same brand)
品牌忠誠(顧客購買同一牌子商品的傾向)

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: