Kid, are you okay?
孩子 你沒事吧?
Smokey, I need cruz
老莫 我需要科魯茲
Never mind that now.
現在就算了吧
No, I need hear back here now, get her back.
不現在把她找回來
The yellow flags still out, folks.
黃旗還在揮著
Hamilton here, call from Chester Wipplefilter.
蘑菇頭來電
Chester whipple? Mr. mcqueen?
蘑菇頭? 麥昆先生?
Well, the green light’s on, pit road is opening, everybody's coming in.
停靠站開放了
Get ready, guys. Luigi, Guido, tires! Fillmore, fuel!
準備好 伙計們 輪胎和燃油
Okay, I'm here, what's going on?
我到了 怎么了?
No, not me, her!
不 不是我 是她
What?
什么?
What is she doing back here?
她在后面做什么?
Come on, guys, get her set up quickly.
伙計們 快點把她準備好
Wait! What's happening?
等等 怎么了
Hey, Ramone, you got your paints?
嘿 雷蒙 你的顏料
You know I do.
你知道我有
Guys! What are you doing?
你們在做什么?
I don·t understand it, Mcqueen's just sit there.
我不明白 麥昆不出來
Something's gotta be wrong.
一定有什么不對
Mr mcqueen?
麥昆先生
Today's the day, cruz, you're getting your shot.
今天是你的日子
What!
什么
I started this race and you're gonna finish it
我開始了比賽 你要完成它
What? She will damage the brand. She's just a trainer
什么 她會破壞品牌 她只是個教練
No, she's a racer, just took me a while to see it.
不 她是個賽車手 我才發(fā)現