Listen, you're gonna do great today and and no matter what happens
聽著 你今天一定會做得很好 不管發生什么事
I'm gonna move on to the next rookie and forget I ever knew you
我都會找下一個新秀 忘記我曾經認識你
I'm glad you're here
我很高興你能來
Wow, nice costume, come here, let's get a picture
哇 好漂亮的衣服 來吧 我們拍張照片
It's so great to meet my number one fan
很高興見到我的頭號粉絲
What ajerk!
真機車
She's not a fan, Storm.
她不是粉絲 風暴
Oh, hey there, champ
嘿 冠軍
I heard you're selling mudflaps after today, is that true?
我聽說你從今天以后開始賣擋泥板 是真的嗎?
Hey, you put me down for the first case, okay?
我算你第一個客戶好了
Lightning! Lightning macqueen!
閃電麥昆
Hey, lightning!
嘿 閃電
Hey, mr. Sterling!
斯特林先生
To the future, champ?
為了未來 冠軍
Yeah, to the future.
為了未來
Hey, just focus on what you're here to do, kid
只關注你應該做什么 孩子
Thanks, smokey.
謝謝 老莫
Now go make HUD proud.
讓老韓感到自豪
You got it.
沒問題