What do you want, Sherlock?
你想要什么夏洛克
The truth
真相
That Truth's boring!
那個啊真相很無聊
You didn't expect me to turn up at the scene of the crime, did you?
你沒料想到我會出現在犯罪現場 是嗎
Poor old Sir Eustace, He got what was coming to him
可憐的尤斯塔斯爵士 他罪有應得
But you couldn't have killed him
但他不可能是你殺的
Oh, so what? Does it matter? Stop it. Stop this
那又怎樣 這重要嗎 夠了 別這樣
You don't care about Sir Eustace or the Bride or any of it
你才不關心尤斯塔斯爵士還有什么新娘
There's only one thing in this whole business that you find interesting
整個事件中只有一樣引起了你的注意
I know what you're doing
我知道你在干什么
The Bride put a gun in her mouth
新娘把槍口伸進嘴里
and shot the back of her head off
把自己的后腦勺打開了花
and then she came back
然后她復活了
Impossible. But she did it
不可能 但她做到了
And you need to know how
你想知道是怎么做到的
How?
到底怎么回事
Don't you?
對不對
It's tearing your world apart not knowing
因為不知道你的世界都要崩潰了
You're trying to stop me
你想阻止我
To distract me, derail me
想讓我分心轉移我的視線
Because doesn't this remind you of another case?
因為你是不是想起了另一個案子
Hasn't this all happened before?
以前是不是發生過類似的事
There's nothing new under the sun. What was it?
太陽底下無新事 到底是什么
What was it? What was that case?
是什么呢 是哪個案子
Do you remember?
你記得嗎
It's on the tip of my tongue. It's on the tip of my tongue
就在嘴邊了就在嘴邊了
It's on the tip of my tongue
就在我的嘴邊
It's on the tip of my tongue
就在嘴邊