For the sake of Mrs Hudson's wallpaper I must remind you that one false move with your finger and you will be dead
為了赫德森太太的壁紙著想 我必須提醒你你的手指稍微動一下你就會死
I'm sorry?
什么
Deadis the new sexy
死亡是新的潮流
Well, I'll tell you what that rather blows the cobwebs away
說真的這么一來腦子挺清爽的
How can you be alive?
你怎么還活著
How do I look?
我看起來怎么樣
You can be honest, is it noticeable?
老實說 是不是很顯眼
You blew your own brains out, how could you survive?
你把腦袋打爆了 怎么可能活下來
Or maybe I could backcomb
也許我該梳個大背頭
I saw you die
我親眼看到你死了
Why aren't you dead?
為什么沒死呢
Because it's not the fall that kills you, Sherlock
因為喪命不是因為墜落 夏洛克
Of all people, you should know that it's not the fall
你應該比別人更清楚墜落不死人
it's never the fall
從來如此
It's the landing!
人是落地摔死的