We've landed, sir
我們落地了 先生
We've landed
我們落地了
I trust you had a pleasant flight, sir?
您的旅程還舒適吧 先生
Well, a somewhat shorter exile than we'd imagined, brother mine
嗯這次流放的時間沒有我們想的長 弟弟
but probably adequate given your levels of…
但考慮到你強迫癥的程度可能足夠了
I have to go back! What?
我得回去 什么
I was, I was nearly there, I nearly had it!
我就快想出來了 就差一點點
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在說什么
Go back where? You didn't get very far
回哪里去 你都沒飛多遠
Ricoletti and his abominable wife! Don't you understand?!
瑞克萊蒂和他的恐怖新娘 你們不明白嗎
No, of course we don't, you're not making any sense, Sherlock
我們當然不明白 你說什么胡話呢 夏洛克
It was a case, a famous one from 100 years ago
是一個案子 一百年前很有名的案子
Lodged in my hard drive
存在我硬盤里
She seemed to be dead but then she came back
本來她應該死了但又復活了
What, like Moriarty?
什么 跟莫里亞蒂一樣
Shot herself in the head exactly like Moriarty
打爆了自己的腦袋完全和莫里亞蒂一樣
But you've only just been told
但你剛剛才知道
We've only just found out he's on every TV screen in the country
我們也是才發現他出現在全國每一塊電視屏幕上
Yes? So? It's been five minutes since Mycroft called. What progress have you made? What have you been doing?
是啊 怎么 麥考夫是五分鐘前打的電話 你們有什么進展 你們做了什么
More to the point, what have you been doing?
更重要的是你做了什么
I've been in my Mind Palace of course. Of course
我當然在思維殿堂了 那當然
Running an experiment. How would I have solved the crime if I'd been there in 1895?
正在做思維實驗 假設我在1895年應該如何破案
Oh, Sherlock
夏洛克啊