Everything I have to say has already crossed your mind
我要說的你都想到了吧
Then possibly my answer has crossed yours
或許我的回答也已在你腦中浮現過
Like a bullet
像顆子彈一樣
It's a dangerous habit to finger loaded firearms in the pocket of one's dressing gown
摸著睡衣口袋里上膛的手槍這個習慣很危險
Or are you just pleased to see me?
還是你看到我太高興了
You'll forgive me for taking precautions
請原諒我準備了些預防措施
I'd be offended if you didn't
你沒準備的話我會生氣的
Obviously, I've returned the courtesy
當然我也禮尚往來了
I like your rooms
我喜歡你的房間
They smell so manly
散發著如此陽剛的氣息
I'm sure you acquainted yourself with them before now
我相信你在此之前就來過了
Well, you are always away on your little adventures for The Strand
畢竟你總不在這里 總在為《斯特蘭德月刊》探險
Tell me does the illustrator travel with you?
跟我說說插畫師和你一起出行嗎
Do you have to pose during your deductions?
你在推理的時候要擺造型嗎
I'm aware of all six occasions you have visited these apartments during my absence
你六次趁我不在來拜訪我的公寓我都發現了
I know you are
我知道
By the way, you have a surprisingly comfortable bed
順便一提你的床意外地舒服