Hey, Karen, what else can this suit do?
凱倫 戰衣還有什么功能
What?
什么
Maybe we should run that refresher course
或許我們該運行一下復習課程
Ricochet web. Ricochet web
彈跳蛛網 彈跳蛛網
Cool
酷
Splitter web
分流蛛網
Web grenade. Web grenade!
蛛網手雷 蛛網手雷
Should I tell Liz that I'm Spiderman?
我該告訴麗茲我是蜘蛛俠嗎
Who is Liz?
麗茲是誰
Who's Liz? She's
麗茲是誰 她
She's the best. She's awesome
她最棒了 她好贊
She's just a girl who goes to my school
她是我們學校的一個姑娘
And, uh
而且
Yeah, I just, I really want to tell her but it's kind of weird, you know?
我真的很想告訴她 但這有點怪怪的
"I'm I'm Spiderman"
"我是蜘蛛俠"
What's weird about that?
這有什么奇怪的
What if she's expecting someone like Tony Stark?
要是她以為我會是托尼·斯塔克那樣的人呢
Imagine how disappointed she'd be when she sees me
等她看到是我得多失望啊
Well, if I were her
如果我是她
I wouldn't be disappointed at all
我就一點不會失望
Thanks Karen
謝謝凱倫
It's really nice to have somebody to talk to
真高興有人能聊聊
How long we been here anyways?
我們在這里待多久了
Thirty-seven minutes. What?
37分鐘 什么
Thirty-seven minutes? That's insane
37分鐘 這不可能
I cannot take this anymore
我再也受不了了
I got to, I gotta get out of here
我得出去