Ned, you're alive! Peter, are you okay?
內德 你還活著 彼得 你沒事吧
Ned, Ned, where's the glowy thing? The glowy thing?
內德 發光物呢 發光物
Don't worry, it's safe, It's in my backpack
別擔心 安全著呢 在我背包里
No, Ned, listen!
不 內德 聽著
No, no, Ned, the glowy thing is dangerous!
不 內德 發光物是危險品
You missed the decathlon
你錯過了競賽
I covered for you. Ned, listen to me!
我替你掩護了 內德 聽我說
We're at the Washington Monument
我們在華盛頓紀念碑
Peter, is that you? Hey, Liz
彼得 是你嗎 麗茲
Is that Liz? Please put Ned back on the phone
那是麗茲嗎 請讓內德接電話
You should tell her how you feel. You flake!
你該把你的感覺告訴她 你不見人影
You are so lucky we won
幸好我們贏了
You know, I want to be mad but I'm more worried
我想生你氣 但我更加擔心
Like what is going on with you?
你是怎么回事啊
Liz, I have to talk to Ned, It's really important!
麗茲 我得跟內德講話 真的是要緊事
Miss, all items on the belt, please
小姐請把東西都放在傳送帶上
Liz, there's something in Ned's backpack!
麗茲 內德背包里有樣東西
It's really dangerous. Don't let it go through an Xray
非常危險 千萬不能過X光
Liz? Liz! Damn it
麗茲 麗茲 該死
Mr. Harrington, can I be the one to tell Peter he's expelled?
哈林頓老師 能讓我去告訴彼得他被開除了嗎
The Washington Monument is five hundred and fifty-five feet, five and one-eighth inches tall
華盛頓紀念碑高555英尺5.125英寸
Notice how the marble and granite are cut around the stone
可以看到大理石和花崗巖沿著石塊周圍被切開