My head
我的頭啊
You appear to have a mild concussion
你似乎輕微腦震蕩了
So where am I right now?
我現在在哪
I'm not sure
我不確定
The container walls are hindering my sensors
集裝箱壁隔絕了我的傳感器
Wait a minute
等等
They must have hijacked the truck and taken me to their evil lair
他們肯定是劫持了卡車 把我帶回了他們的邪惡老巢
Okay, Suit Lady, we're gonna have to fight our way out of this one
好吧 戰衣姐姐 這次我們得殺出一條血路了
Three two one!
三二一
What is this place?
這是什么地方
Suit Lady, where am I?
戰衣姐姐我在哪
You're in the most secure facility on the eastern seaboard
你在東海岸最安全的設施內
The Damage Control deep storage vault
損害控制儲存庫
No. Seriously?
不 不是吧
The door will most likely remain closed until morning
大門應該是到早上才會開啟
Morning?
早上
Suit Lady, I kind of feel bad calling you "Suit Lady" you know?
戰衣姐姐 我覺得不該一直喊你"戰衣姐姐" 知道嗎
I think I should probably give you a name
我或許該給你起個名字
Like Liz. No, no, no
比如麗茲不不
God, that's that's weird
天吶 那太怪了
What about Karen?
凱倫呢
You can call me Karen if you would like
如果你想可以喊我凱倫